Generation Red is a new program for our U16-U18 Boys and Girls.
In collaboration with the Vikings Senior Club, Generation Red will provide elite coaching support, training and development opportunities to the next generation of Vikings Senior players. All trainings will be held at Viking Park.
All U16-U18 Vikings Boys and Girls are eligible for the Generation Red program, which includes kit provision, Brumbies Rugby membership, insurance and a full reimbursement of your registration fees*.
All enquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*full registration must be paid upfront on the Rugby Xplorer App by the parent/guardian. The Vikings Senior Club will reimburse your child’s registration fees in two increments during the Junior Rugby season.
All registrations will need to be processed by downloading the Rugby Xplorer app on your smartphone, or by visiting myaccount.rugby.com.au
1. Open Rugby Xplorer app/ Rugby Portal
2. Click “Register”
3. Select who you would like to register (ensure tick next to their record), click “continue”
4. Enter Club name and “search”
5. Click Club name and “next”
6. Select Registration Role, Registration Type and Duration from dropdowns, click “next”
7. Registrations will display as open or closed. If open, continue through the process
8. Check personal details, click “next”
9. Ability to add a headshot (including a selfie) or click “skip”
10. Update address, gender, country of origin, and ethnicity, click “next”
11. Ensure ‘make my profile private’ = No. This will ensure your name appears on team sheets and live results, click “next”
12. Enter emergency contact details, click “next”
13. Additional information
– If U18 enter school, height and weight
– If non-playing members, enter WWC details
14. Saleable items your Club is offering will appear, click “next”
15. Registration summary will appear
16. If applicable, enter NSW Active Kids voucher
17. If applicable, enter Club Discount Code
18. Agree to Rugby AU T&Cs
19. Click “continue to payment”
20. Select payment option
– Enter credit/ debit card details
– Procedure through Zip Pay
21. Click “Make Payment’
22. Confirmation screen will appear, and confirmation email will be sent to the participant