The Tuggeranong Valley Rugby Union Football Club has a number of options for those who would like to become members of the rugby club.
Memberships exist in two categories, Playing Members and Non-Playing Members.
- Must be a current player who has paid all annual registration fees
- Must have played a minimum of 10 games to be eligible to vote at the AGM (otherwise a provisional member until reaching required games)
- Must have played a minimum of 10 games for the club or;
- Must have written to the Rugby Committee requesting to become a member based on your involvement and contribution and have received an approval letter/email
- Non-playing annual membership fee is compulsory and currently set at $20 p.a.
Paying your membership:
Although the membership year runs from 1 March to the end of the following February, eligible members must pay their annual fee by 30 September of that calendar year and must be paid via an electronically receipted means via any of the following three (3) ways.
Direct Debit to Tuggeranong Rugby Club
BSB: 325 185
ACCT: 0342 4463
Make sure to include your name in the description.
Or by visiting the Rugby office Monday-Friday during business hours but only to swipe and pay by card using the clubs EFTPOS facility.
A membership reminder will be published on the club’s website and social media and email distribution during August of that calendar year.
An annual membership list of eligible members will be published on the club’s website in the first week of October in that calendar year.
2017/2018 Rugby Committee Nomination Form