Want to play or volunteer for us in 2023?
Pre-Season Training commences on the 1st of February for all grades and will continue every Tuesday and Thursday from 6 pm at Viking Park.
Register to be relevant! It is essential that if you are a player – you are registered. All Players must as a minimum have registered as a “Training Only Participant” prior to commencing any pre-season or training activity. Players cannot take the field in games unless fully registered, and will not be covered by insurance, or Vikings medical policy unless registered.
Registration fees for 2023 are set below:
- Vikings Senior Players/ViQueens: $275
- New ViQueens Players: $150 – please see the Vikings Rugby Admin for a discount code.
- Vikings Colts (u20s): $220
Registration fee can be paid in full within Rugby Xplorer. Alternatively, registration can be paid by completing and returning a direct debit form to the Vikings Rugby Admin. Direct Debt is taken in 3 payments over 6 weeks.
Week Registration (will cover a player for 1 week only) and does not come off your final full registration fee.
- Vikings Senior Players: $36.35
- Vikings Colts Players: $28.85
Training Only Registration (covers you for preseason training) – this amount is then discounted off your full season registration.
Players on a full-season registration receive:
- RugbyAU Registration & Insurance
- ACT & Southern NSW Rugby Union Player Pass
- Vikings Rugby Training Tee
- Vikings Rugby Dress Shirt
- Vikings Rugby Playing Shorts & Socks
Registration payments MUST be made online this year, CLICK HERE FOR PLAYER REGISTRATION.
Kit will be issued at training once available, to players that have paid their registration in full.
Registration for our volunteers, support staff, and coaches is mandatory. Registration for any of these roles is free.
Please take the time to fill out the registration form.
By completing this form you will receive insurance from the ARU which covers you for Personal Accident, Public & Products Liability, Professional Indemnity, and Management Liability.
Upon acceptance and assignment, Vikings Rugby will issue you with several apparel items. You will also receive one complimentary ticket to our Presentation Night.
Registration MUST be completed online, CLICK HERE FOR VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION.
**For questions regarding the registration form or registration fees, please contact the Vikings Rugby Administration Manager.
1. Download and open the Rugby Xplorer app. You will need to create a profile if you do not already have one. Alternatively, you can access Rugby Xplorer on your desktop at myaccount.rugby.com.au
2. Click “Register”
3. Click “Find a Club”
4. Select who you would like to register (ensure tick next to their record), click “continue”
5. Enter “Tuggeranong Vikings Rugby Club” and “search”
6. Click “Tuggeranong Vikings Rugby Club” and “next”
7. Select Registration Role (Player, Coach, Volunteer, Training Only), Registration Type (XVs or XV Women’s) and Duration (Season) from dropdowns, click “next”
8. Registrations will display as open.
9. Check personal details, click “next”
10. Ability to add a headshot (including a selfie) or click “skip”
11. Update address, gender, country of origin, and ethnicity, click “next”
12. Ensure ‘make my profile private’ = No. This will ensure your name appears on team sheets and live results, click “next”
13. Enter emergency contact details, click “next”
14. Additional information
– If non-playing members, enter WWC details
15. Registration summary will appear
16. Agree to Rugby AU T&Cs
17. Click “Pay”
18. Select the payment option, either:
– Enter credit/ debit card details and pay upfront.
– Pay through Zip Pay – monthly payments.
19. Click “Make Payment’
20. Confirmation screen will appear, and a confirmation email will be sent to the participant