Want to play or volunteer for us in 2021?
Pre-Season Training commences on the 2nd of February for all grades, and will continue every Tuesday and Thursday from 6 pm at Viking Park.
Registration fees for 2021 are set below:
- Vikings/ViQueens Senior Players: $250
- Vikings Colts Players: $200
Week Registration (will cover a player for 1 week only)
- Vikings Senior Players: $36.35
- Vikings Colts Players: $28.85
Training Only Registration (covers you for preseason training)
Players on a full-season registration receive:
- RugbyAU Registration & Insurance
- ACT & Southern NSW Rugby Union Player Pass
- Vikings Rugby Training Tee
- Vikings Rugby Polo Shirt
- Vikings Rugby Playing Shorts & Socks
Registration payments MUST be made online this year, CLICK HERE FOR PLAYER REGISTRATION.
Kit will be issued at training once available, to players that have paid their registration in full.
Registration for our volunteers, support staff, and coaches is mandatory. Registration for any of these roles is free.
Please take the time to fill out the registration form.
By completing this form you will receive insurance form the ARU which covers you for Personal Accident, Public & Products Liability, Professional Indemnity, and Management Liability.
Upon acceptance and assignment, Vikings Rugby will issue you with several apparel items. You will also receive one complimentary ticket to our Presentation Night.
Registration MUST be completed online, CLICK HERE FOR VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION.
**For questions regarding the registration form or registration fees, please contract the Vikings Rugby Administration Manager.
1. Download and open the Rugby Xplorer app. You will need to create a profile if you do not already have one. Alternatively, you can access Rugby Xplorer on your desk top at myaccount.rugby.com.au
2. Click “Register”
3. Click “Find a Club”
4. Select who you would like to register (ensure tick next to their record), click “continue”
5. Enter “Tuggeranong Vikings Rugby Club” and “search”
6. Click “Tuggeranong Vikings Rugby Club” and “next”
7. Select Registration Role (Player, Coach, Volunteer, Training Only), Registration Type (XVs or XV Womens) and Duration (Season) from dropdowns, click “next”
8. Registrations will display as open.
9. Check personal details, click “next”
10. Ability to add a headshot (including a selfie) or click “skip”
11. Update address, gender, country of origin, and ethnicity, click “next”
12. Ensure ‘make my profile private’ = No. This will ensure your name appears on team sheets and live results, click “next”
13. Enter emergency contact details, click “next”
14. Additional information
– If non-playing members, enter WWC details
15. Registration summary will appear
16. Agree to Rugby AU T&Cs
17. Click “Pay”
18. Select payment option, either:
– Enter credit/ debit card details and pay upfront.
– Pay through Zip Pay – monthly payments.
19. Click “Make Payment’
20. Confirmation screen will appear, and confirmation email will be sent to the participant