Back in 1971, we opened our first restaurant in a Sydney suburb called Yagoona. Today there are over 900 McDonald’s across Australia and we employ around 90,000 people across our restaurants and management offices.
With more than one million of you coming through our restaurants every day, it’s our priority to maintain your trust and integrity. To do this we make sure our customers and employees receive the respect they deserve. Through honesty, hard work and outstanding quality, service, cleanliness and value (QSC&V) we make sure that our restaurants are up to the standard you deserve.
How we work
McDonald’s Australia Limited is an unlisted Australian public company. It’s a franchise business with more than two thirds of Australian restaurants owned and operated by individual businessmen and women. The remainder of the restaurants are owned and run by the company.
Our vision & values
Our corporate values appear in everyday working life and guide our strategic direction and corporate planning.
- We place the customer experience at the core of all we do
- We are committed to our people
- We believe in the McDonald’s System
- We operate our business ethically
- We give back to our communities
- We grow our business profitably
- We strive continually to improve