20 Aug Vikings Careers – Rugby Administration Manager
Seeking Rugby Administration Manager
Would you love to work in a dynamic sports role?
Do you take pride in your strong relationship building?
Are you ready for a diverse and rewarding professional opportunity?
Vikings Rugby is one of the most progressive and successful Rugby Union clubs in Australia, espousing our core values of Respect, Inclusion, Enjoyment and Performance. Vikings Rugby proudly provides all of our members (players, coaches, administrators, support staff, volunteers, sponsors, juniors, old boys & girls and supporters) with opportunities to participate and develop within a safe and welcoming sports environment with Rugby Union programs from social to high-performance.
An opportunity now exists to join Vikings Rugby as our new Rugby Administration Manager in a full-time position on a multiple year contract. An attractive remuneration package is available to the successful applicant.
Critical areas of responsibility are:
- General Club Administration (including player/volunteer coordination, day to day finances, medical claim processing, registration & record keeping)
- Sourcing and Servicing of Club Sponsors and running successful Sponsorship, Fundraiser, Community and Charity programs
- Coordinating Club Game Days, Special Events and Tours
- Managing Club Social Media & Communication
- Overseeing Club Property, accommodation, equipment, ordering and stocktaking of playing and training apparel & merchandise
Please access the detailed position description which includes selection criteria and a list of attributes we are seeking here.
Feel free to contact Club President Brendan Allardyce for a confidential discussion on the position firstname.lastname@example.org or 0417 243 110
Applications: To the President, Brendan Allardyce via PO Box 48 Erindale ACT 2903 or via email to email@example.com should include:
- a maximum 3-page pitch referencing the selection criteria, key attributes, and critical areas of responsibility (position description www.vikingsrugby.com.au)
- a current Resume (that includes contact details of two Referees who can talk to your past work performances)
Applications close: COB Friday 24 September 2021 AEST