23 Nov 49th Annual General Meeting
On the 19th of November 2020 the Tuggeranong Valley Rugby Union Football Club (TVRUFC) hosted its 49th Annual General Meeting (AGM) at 7:00pm at the Erindale Vikings Club, to a quorum of 40 eligible members. The meeting reviewed the 2019/2020 Annual Report and Financial statements, opened the floor to general business and elected the 2021 Rugby Committee. Of note the following key actions came from the 49th AGM:
- The TVRUFC recorded a positive surplus of $64 365 for the 2019/20 financial year.
- Damien Davies was voted in as a Life Member of the TVRUFC, receiving 100% of votes available.
- The following members were elected to the 2021 Rugby Committee:
- President – Mr Brendan Allardyce
- Vice-President – Mr Brett Naylor
- Treasurer – Mr Cameron Shaw
- General Member – Ms Stef Stewart-Jones
- General Member – Mr Russell Ott
- General Member – Mr Matthew Wafer
- General Member – Ms Peta Leddy
- General Member – Mr Peter Chapman
The Annual Report is attached for review below.