17 Dec A Call for Sports Trainers in 2020
Vikings Rugby are seeking Sports Trainers for the 2020 Rugby Season. We require assistance on game days (Saturdays) and at trainings (Tuesday and Thursday evenings).
As a member of the Vikings family, you can expect the following:
- Be apart of a supportive, professional environment where you are encouraged to learn and grow.
- Receive financial assistance for relevant qualifications to assist you in your role.
- Receive free kit and invites to the Club’s marquee events, including our Sportsman’s Luncheon and Presentation Night.
- Be apart of the most successful Rugby club in the ACT over the past 10 years.
- Network with some of the best in their field in the ACT and develop lifelong friendships.
For more information and to register your interest, contact Rugby Manager Ryne Bowden on firstname.lastname@example.org; (02) 6209 5514