20 Nov 48th Annual General Meeting
On the 19th of November 2019 the Tuggeranong Valley Rugby Union Football Club (TVRUFC) hosted its 48th Annual General Meeting (AGM) at 7:00pm at the Erindale Vikings Club, to a quorum of 41 eligible members. The meeting reviewed the 2019 Annual Report and Financial statements, opened the floor to general business and elected the 2019 Rugby Committee. Of note the following key actions came from the 48th AGM:
- The TVRUFC recorded a positive surplus of $40 000 for the 2018/19 financial year.
- The following members were elected to the 2019 Rugby Committee:
- President – Mr Brendan Allardyce
- Vice-President – Mr Geoff Adam
- Treasurer – Mr Cameron Shaw
- General Member – Ms Stef Stewart-Jones
- General Member – Mr Russell Ott
- General Member – Mr David Grimmond
- General Member – Ms Peta Leddy
- General Member – Mr Peter Chapman
The Annual Report is attached for review below.