22 Nov 46th Annual General Meeting
On the 21st of November 2018 the Tuggeranong Valley Rugby Union Football Club (TVRUFC) hosted its 46th Annual General Meeting (AGM) at 7:00pm at the Erindale Vikings Club, to a quorum of 48 eligible members. The meeting reviewed the 2018 Annual Report and Financial Statements, opened the floor to general business and elected the 2019 Rugby Committee. Of note the following key actions came from the 46th AGM:
- The TVRUFC recorded a positive surplus of $12 000 for the 2017/18 financial year.
- Mr Sean Blackmore was recognized and voted to Life Membership with the Club for his outstanding contribution to the Vikings on and off the field.
- The following members were elected to the 2019 Rugby Committee:
- President – Mr Brendan Allardyce
- Vice-President – Mr Geoff Adam
- Treasurer – Mr Ryan Slater
- General Member – Mr Duane Petersen
- General Member – Ms Stefanie Stewart-Jones
- General Member – Mr Michael Henry
- General Member – Mr David Grimmond
- General Member – Mr Russell Ott
The 2018 Annual Report is attached for review below.